Disability Rights Ohio is Ohio's federally mandated Protection and Advocacy System for Individuals with Mental Illness (PAIMI). The federal mandate requires the establishment of an advisory council. The PAIMI Advisory Council advises Disability Rights Ohio on priorities and issues important to people receiving mental health services in Ohio, and promotes recovery through increased access to client rights and advocacy services.
Read more about PAIMI's role in our Protection and Advocacy for Individuals with Mental Illness (PAIMI) factsheet (PDF)
2021 Meeting Schedule
- February 27
- June 5
- September 25
- December 11
Read more about the PAIMI Advisory Council
- Members of the PAIMI Advisory Council
- PAIMI Advisory Council Philosophy
- Bylaws of the PAIMI Advisory Council
- Frequently Asked Questions about the PAIMI Advisory Council
Interested in becoming a PAIMI Advisory Council member?
To apply to become a PAIMI Advisory Council member:
- Complete an online application form; or
- Download a PDF version of the application form and fax or mail the form to Disability Rights Ohio:
Disability Rights Ohio
200 Civic Center Drive, Suite 300
- Columbus, OH 43215
Questions? Call Disability Rights Ohio at 1-800-282-9181.